CFPB - Your Money, Your Goals
Join a free four-part webinar series to learn about the CFPB’s Your Money, Your Goals financial empowerment and consumer protection resources. The webinars will be held on Thursdays, January 5, 12, 19, and 26, 2023 from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. EST.
The webinars will showcase Your Money, Your Goals tools and materials that frontline staff and volunteers use with traditionally underserved populations. This series is designed for new and experienced practitioners who would like to receive an overview of the latest resources and exchange tips and strategies for using the tools with clients.
The series will focus on content related to:
• Financial well-being
• Consumer protection
• Cash flow
• Financial products
The resources will help participants answer questions such as:
• What can I do if I’m having a problem with a financial product or service?
• How do I make sure my credit report is accurate?
• How can I find a safe place to put my savings?
• How do I respond to a debt collector?
• How can I protect my identity?
These free materials are easy to use in program services and are available in print, electronic and video formats.