Skip to main content


Get Help

Who Can I Call To Get Help in Utah?

If you need information about any type of human services available throughout the state, please call 2-1-1.

United Way 2-1-1 Information and Referral is a statewide service of United Way of Salt Lake. 2-1-1 is an easy-to-remember information and referral telephone number that people dial to get connected and get answers. 2-1-1 connects people to important health, human, and community service programs including: emergency food pantries, rental assistance, public health clinics, child care resources, support groups, legal aid, and a variety of nonprofit and government agencies. Individuals, families, and corporate and religious groups can also dial 2-1-1 to get connected to meaningful volunteer opportunities.

The following agencies in our network also offer many services in the counties they serve. Please contact them directly for more information.