What to Expect
When applying for assistance through the Utah Diaper Distribution Demonstration and Research Project (Utah DDDRP), you will be asked for:
- An application which includes basic information about applicant and family (the project is serving families under 200% of the federal poverty guidelines)
- Proof of Income or Certifications of No Income for the last 30 days
- Proof of Identity (may be a driver's license or state ID, school ID, employer ID, jail ID, or other document to let people know you are you.)
CAP Utah encourages you to complete the application in advance if possible. Some agencies offer online applications or have paper applications available on their websites. Please contact you local partner to confirm the application process for their agency.
After you are approved, you will be invited by your case worker to:
- Complete a brief survey about your family's situation. It usually takes around 5 minutes, but you: may want to plan for up to 15 minutes, just in case. This survey is so important to show the benefits of investing in diaper assistance in the future!
- Set goals and get connected to other resources that can help your family (services will vary by agency, but most agencies can connect you to employment, food, utility, housing, aging, free pre-school options, free tax preparation, etc. Don't forget to ask your caseworker about the affordable connectivity program to help you save on your internet bills!
- Your case worker is there to help you achieve your goals and dreams - you are the boss of your own case plan.
Diaper Distribution Partners
Serving Utah, Summit, and Wasatch Counties.
815 S Freedom Blvd Ste 100
Provo, Utah 84601
Monday thru Friday
Food Pantry (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Five County AOG Services Beaver, Garfield, Kane, Iron, and Washington Counties.
Currently Distributing at the Hurricane Valley Food Pantry and St. George Five County AOG Office.
Distributions Thursdays and Saturdays - call (435) 674-5757 to schedule an appointment for pickup.
Serving primarily Cache, Box Elder, and Rich Counties.
1125 West 400 North Suite 200
Logan, UT 84321
Diaper Bank Hours:
Tuesday & Wednesday: 10:00am - 1:00pm
Thursday: 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Primarily serving Davis and Morgan Counties
Schedule an appointment
Johanna Shaw - (801) 773-0712 Ext. 204
Rebecca Price - (801) 773-0712 Ext. 207
1360 E 1450 S
Clearfield, UT 84015
Serving Carbon, Emery, Grand, and San Juan Counties
Carbon County Food Bank
Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
(12:00 pm to 2:00 pm)
75 East 400 South
Price, Utah 84501
Emery County Food Bank
Hours: Tuesday, Thursday
(9:30 am to 11:30 am)
40 South Center Street
Castle Dale, Utah 84513
Grand County Food Bank
Hours: Tuesday, Thursday
(10:00 am to 12:00 pm)
56 North 200 East
Moab, Utah 84532
Can't Find a Utah DDDRP Distribution Partner in Your Area?
The Utah Diaper Distribution Project is a demonstration project that is limited in its scope. It will not serve every area in the state.
Thanks to Diaper Banks like the Utah Diaper Bank and Little Lambs Foundation, there are other organizations that distribut diapers to families - including some other Community Action Agencies. If you live in an area without a DDDRP partner, please visit https://utah211.org/ to find other diaper resources. Often these other resources may be local WIC offices and food distribution programs.