March 2022 Utah Statewide Virtual ROMA Training - Day 1
Results Oriented Management and Accountability (ROMA) is the required Performance Management Framework that Community Action Agencies are required to utilize. CAP Utah will be conducting a 3-day virtual ROMA training via Zoom.
ROMA provides a framework for continuous growth and improvement among local CAAs and a basis for state leadership and assistance.
Results Oriented Management Principles
• Assess poverty needs and conditions within the community.
• Define a clear anti-poverty mission for the CSBG Network and the strategies and services to address those needs, both immediate and longer term, in the context of existing resources and opportunities in the community.
• Identify specific improvements, or results, to be achieved among people with low-incomes and communities in which they live.
• Organize and implement programs, services, and strategies within the agency and among partnering organizations, to achieve anticipated results.
Results Oriented Accountability Principles
• Develop and implement processes to identify, measure, and record improvements in the condition of people with low-incomes and the communities in which they live that result from CSBG Network intervention.
• Use information about outcomes, or results, among agency tripartite boards and staff to determine overall effectiveness; inform annual and long-range planning; and promote new funding and community partnership activities.
• Encourage state CSBG offices and state CAA associations to work in coordination to advance ROMA performance-based concepts among CSBG Eligible Entities through ongoing training and technical assistance.
Registrants will be given a participant manual. Registration closes on February,