How Can I Get Help? Learn More

Latest Blog & Updates

  • August 14, 2019
    “Public charge” refers to an immigrant who is likely to become dependent on government benefits. Immigration officials can deny an individual’s ...
  • July 31, 2019
    The Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) does not provide direct grants to individuals; CSBG does not charge a fee for receiving a grant. If you ...
  • July 11, 2019
    Help Me Grow Utah is an information and referral helpline available at no cost that provides parents, physicians, and providers with the knowledge ...